The Firm has a pool of professionals with expertise in various fields headed by:
Wilma I. Miranda, CPA, MBA |Managing Partner
WIM graduated as Cum Laude from the University of St. La Salle. She started her career in the accounting profession at the number 1 accounting firm in the Philippines, SGV&Co. (Ernst & Young). She has a combined expertise in banking and finance for eleven (11) years and in audit/accounting services for fifteen (15) years.
She is the past President of the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)– Negros Occidental Chapter, the Bankers Club of Bacolod, and the Financial Executives (FINEX) of Negros.
Currently she is the President of the Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP)-Negros Occidental Chapter, and Negros Occidental Certified Public Accountant Foundation, Inc. (NOCPAFI).
Angelica Mae S. Inventor, CPA, CTT, MICB | Partner
Angelica is a B.S. Accountancy graduate from the University of St. La Salle who passed the CPA board exam in October 2014. She also passed the Certified Bookkeepers Exam given by the National Institute of Accounting Technicians (NIAT) in the same year gaining a 100% rating during the exam.
She started her career at SGV&Co. (Ernst & Young), gaining an experience in audit from various industries such as agricultural, real estate, retail, manufacturing, holdings, automotive, non-stock non-profit organization and manufacturing industry.
In 2018, she started as a part-time instructor at the University of St. La Salle while continuing her profession with the firm as an external auditor.
In 2019, she passed the Certified Tax Technician (CTT) Exam given by the Philippine Association of Certified Tax Technicians (PACTT) and ranked as Top 4 nationwide. Currently, she is in the process of obtaining an international certification from the Royal Institution Singapore (RIS) as a Tax Specialist.
Her positions and involvement in various organization include the following
- Member of the Technical Working Group (TWG) for Review of the Audit Manual for SMPs, PICPA National, FY 2019-2020
- Committee Chair for Media and Promotions, PICPA Negros Occidental Chapter, FY 2019-2020
- Secretary, PICPA Negros Occidental Chapter, FY 2018-2019
- Committee Chair for Meetings, PICPA Negros Occidental Chapter, FY 2018-2019
- Committee Chair for Membership, ACPAPP Negros Occidental Chapter, FY 2018-2020
- Assistant Secretary, PICPA Negros Occidental Chapter, FY 2017-2018
- Member in Good Standing, PICPA Negros Occidental Chapter, 2014 to Present
- Member in Good Standing, ACPAPP Negros Occidental Chapter, 2018 to Present