To be the audit firm of choice in Western Visayas
- Honing minds, skills, and values to develop the right people
- Meeting clients’ expectations through quality and timely service
- Innovating the workplace through technological and modern advancements
- Creating alliances, network, and partnerships for mutual empowerment
- Continuous support for social and environmental improvement
Inventor, Miranda & Associates is a Philippine-based accounting firm with its principal office at Bacolod City. It is composed of a group of Filipino professionals offering diverse services in Accounting, Audit, Consulting and Taxation. It was founded in the year 1958 by Lamberto R. Inventor, CPA which was then first established as a Sole Proprietor. In 1981, it was registered as a General Professional Partnership (GPP) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) together with his daughter as partner, Wilma Inventor-Miranda, CPA. The firm is currently one of the oldest accounting firms in Bacolod City and has become one of the leading accounting firms in the city. 2019 marked its 60th year of service in the accounting profession, and will continue to provide quality service to existing and prospective clients for the years to come.
The Firm currently caters to a client list from various industries in the Philippines such as manufacturing, merchandising, service, construction, agriculture, automotive, cooperatives, non-stock non-profit, lending, etc., ranging from small proprietorships to large corporations.
The Firm is a Board of Accountancy (BOA) accredited accounting firm and at the same time a BOA accredited training provider, accredited external auditor under Group C of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Accredited Tax Practitioner, and the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA). The firm is also in the process of securing accreditations with the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA).
The partners and professionals of the firm include membership with the following affiliations:
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP)
- Negros Occidental Certified Public Accountants Foundation, Inc. (NOCPAFI)
- Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX)
- National Institute of Accounting Technicians (NIAT)
- Metro Bacolod Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MBCCI)
Professionals of the Firm are Certified Public Accountants (CPA); have completed the course Intuit Quickbooks Online ProAdvisor Certification (Asia); are required to undergo internal trainings and workshops provided by the firm; are supported by the firm to attend seminars and conventions conducted by the Accredited Professional Organization (APO) for CPAs in the Philippines, PICPA-with the goal of achieving 120 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units every three (3) years.
In the Firm’s continuous support for the Professional Organizations in the Philippines, the Managing Partner, Wilma I. Miranda is currently the President of the ACPAPP-Negros Occidental Chapter, and President of NOCPAFI; the Audit Director, Angelica Mae S. Inventor is currently the Committee Chair for Media and Promotions of PICPA-Negros Occidental; and all of the Firm’s professionals are also PICPA members with a Certificate of Good Standing.